What is Dataform?
Dataform enables data teams to transform, enrich, and publish data, and build scalable data applications and workflows faster than ever before. To achieve this, we are building a set of core open source APIs and a collaborative web based development environment with workflow orchestration.
Our platform has its roots in core software engineering concepts, open source, version control, packages, testing and release processes - making it the modern choice for tech driven data teams.
We are a founding team of tech and data loving ex-Googlers, we are backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, LocalGlobe, Tribe Capital, Amino Capital and many great angels.
We are looking for an ambitious data analyst to work very closely to our founding team and engineering team on one of the most innovative aspect of our platform.
- Model and analyse data using SQL for our clients and our product
- Design schemas and develop data models for popular analytical applications like A/B experiments, cohort analysis, segmentation or machine learning algorithm
- Edit technical articles, tutorials or other content to promote our platform and help new users use our product
- Engage with the online community by providing help on GitHub, Slack, our forums and other platforms
Strong experience writing SQL based data workflows
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in writing technical articles and content for the analytics community
- Experience with cloud data warehouses (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery or Snowflake) preferred
Nice to haves
- Interest in story telling and community
Competitive salary and equity
- Last generation Mac laptop (or Linux equivalent) + QHD monitor
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday