Developer advocate @ Dataform
At Dataform, we are building a modern data management platform for data teams. Our mission is to give super powers to data analysts and data engineers to do magic with data before using it for analysis, dashboards or machine learning.
What is Dataform?
In any data project (reporting, analysis, machine learning), 80% of the time is spent cleaning, transforming, joining and preparing the data. Dataform gives a platform for the data team to collaborate and create data pipelines efficiently so they can have clean, well designed, well defined, accurate and up-to-date data they can use for all their analytical applications.
We are a founding team of tech and data loving ex-Googlers, we are backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, LocalGlobe, Tribe Capital, Amino Capital and many great angels.
- Drive the awareness and adoption of our technology and product by producing highly technical content consumable by our target audience such as tutorials, blogs articles, videos, demos, and other similar activities
- Distribute and measure effectiveness of content and distribution channel to optimise web traffic and ultimately sign ups
- Build relationships with other technical experts and communities at other companies
- Engage with the online community by providing help on GitHub, Slack, our forums and other platforms
- Design, implement and manage Dataform social media presence
- Strong experience writing SQL based data workflows
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Interest writing and distributing technical articles
- Experience with cloud data warehouses (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery or Snowflake) preferred
- Experience with open source project is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Last generation Mac laptop (or Linux equivalent) + QHD monitor
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
With your application, please include: A thoughtful email or cover letter explaining why you would enjoy the role and why you’d like to work at Dataform. A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Dataform is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.