At Dataform, we are building a modern data management platform for data teams. Our mission is to give super powers to data analysts and data engineers to do magic with data before using it for analysis, dashboards or machine learning.
What is Dataform?
Dataform enables data teams to transform, enrich, and publish data, and build scalable data applications and workflows faster than ever before through. To achieve this, we are building a set of core APIs, workflow orchestration, and a collaborative web based development environment.
Our platform has its roots in core software engineering concepts, open source, version control, packages, testing and release processes - making it the modern choice for tech driven data teams.
We are a founding team of tech and data loving ex-Googlers, we are backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, LocalGlobe, Tribe Capital, Amino Capital and many great angels.
Drive the awareness and adoption of our technology and product by producing highly technical content consumable by our target audience such as tutorials, blogs articles, videos, demos, and other similar activities
- Distribute and measure effectiveness of content and distribution channel to optimise web traffic and ultimately sign ups
- Build relationships with other technical experts and communities at other companies
- Engage with the online community by providing help on GitHub, Slack, our forums and other platforms
- Design, implement and manage Dataform social media presence
Strong experience writing SQL based data workflows
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Interest writing and distributing technical articles
- Experience with cloud data warehouses (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery or Snowflake) preferred
- Experience with open source project is a plus
Competitive salary and equity
- Last generation Mac laptop (or Linux equivalent) + QHD monitor
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday