Head of growth @ Dataform
At Dataform, we are building a modern data management platform for data teams. Our mission is to give super powers to data analysts and data engineers to do magic with data before using it for analysis, dashboards or machine learning.
What is Dataform?
In any data project (reporting, analysis, machine learning), 80% of the time is spent cleaning, transforming, joining and preparing the data. Dataform gives a platform for the data team to collaborate and create data pipelines efficiently so they can have clean, well designed, well defined, accurate and up-to-date data they can use for all their analytical applications.
We are a founding team of tech and data loving ex-Googlers, we are backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, LocalGlobe, Tribe Capital, Amino Capital and many great angels.
You will be responsible for understanding the complete user journey from acquisition to sales conversion, in order to drive sales and user growth.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Identify, test and roll-out new growth hacking tactics with measurable ROIs in terms of leads and conversion
- Identify, test and implement a paid-acquisition strategy (SEA)
- Define, test and implement website traffic optimization strategies (SEO)
- Directly engage with users to understand behaviour and identify drop-offs to drive conversions/sales
- Drive product prioritization through data and user insights
- Proven track record in online acquisition / growth hacking / sales in a SaaS B2B environment
- Understanding and familiarity with technical B2B products
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable creating and tracking flows/funnels through our website, blog, and help-center for driving installs
- Some experience with Adwords and paid acquisition. Experience with other ad products a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Last generation Mac laptop (or Linux equivalent) + QHD monitor
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
With your application, please include: A thoughtful email or cover letter explaining why you would enjoy the role and why you’d like to work at Dataform. A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Dataform is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.