At Dataform, we are building a modern data management platform for data teams. Our mission is to give super powers to data analysts and data engineers to do magic with data before using it for analysis, dashboards or machine learning.
What is Dataform?
Dataform enables data teams to transform, enrich, and publish data, and build scalable data applications and workflows faster than ever before through. To achieve this, we are building a set of core APIs, workflow orchestration, and a collaborative web based development environment.
Our platform has its roots in core software engineering concepts, open source, version control, packages, testing and release processes - making it the modern choice for tech driven data teams.
We are a founding team of tech and data loving ex-Googlers, we are backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, LocalGlobe, Tribe Capital, Amino Capital and many great angels.
Design is our key differentiator: people use our app because they have a critical problem they need to solve and use it a significant amount of their day, every day because it makes their life easier. We’re deeply convinced that great design is how we’ll drive user satisfaction.
As one of Dataform’s first hires and 1st Product Designer, you’ll lead our design efforts to build a truly awesome experience, in a highly engaging product. It’s a diverse experience and there is a lot of ownership to take on exciting topics:
- Define the UI for new interfaces & features of Dataform
- Take the lead in shaping the design vision of Dataform on the long term
- Define Dataform graphical identity
- Define new processes to build bridges between the dev. team and the support team and implement a solid design system
- Run UX research (user interviews, usability tests, etc.)
We are at the beginning of our product journey. As we build more blocks and products to our suite, design challenges will continue numerous and intense: creativity and true love of product are required here.
- Significant experience as a web designer, product designer, UX/UI designer or similar
- Extensive knowledge of Sketch, Figma or equivalent
- HTML and CSS
- User empathy; Understanding users’ journeys and pains is your focus.
Nice to haves
Competitive salary and equity
- Last generation Mac laptop (or Linux equivalent) + QHD monitor
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday