Last updated: 20180521
Information Collected By The Dataform Site
When you use the Site, create an account to use the Site (or someone, such as your organization’s administrator, creates an account on your behalf), use our Platform or otherwise communicate with us (e.g. via email), Personal Information will be collected by the site or Platform. The Personal Information collected is as follows:
- Business address
- Business telephone number
- Email address
- IP-address and other online identifiers
- Location Data
- Any customer testimonial you have given us consent to share on the Site.
- Information you provide to the Site’s Interactive Areas. Note that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it. You may take down any information you have added to the Interactive Areas at any time.
- Information you provide via fillable forms or text boxes.
- Information regarding the device you are using, comprising the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, network information, IP address, and/or Platform information.
- Information about all of your interactions with the Site or Platform (“Usage Data”) and how the Site or Platform is performing (“Analytics Data”).
- License checks including the number of users, roles, and database connections. Usage Data may include information regarding any interaction you have with the Site or Platform, such as which functionalities are used and the frequency of use.
- If a Dataform customer uses the software to analyze personal data in their databases, Looker will process the categories of personal data analyzed, which may include special categories of data as determined by the customer, including without limitation factors specific to the individual’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Information gathered through cookies, pixel tags, logs, or other similar technologies.
We believe that by using the data as documented above, we benefit visitors to our website (by using the data to provide them with the best possible service) and benefit ourselves (because using the data to keep our users happy enables us to grow our business).
We take data security very seriously. We have technical and organizational measures in place to ensure that any data collected is secure once we receive it. Transmitting information over the internet is not completely within our control, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transit.
To request removal of your personal information from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org